Collage

I put many shows that I like, some I’ve liked since I was a kid, like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Stranger Things, and Teen Titans. Some shows I started to like very recently, like Harley Quinn, Death Note, Daria, and The Junji Collection. I put some of my favorite Tim Burton movie characters because I really like Tim Burton movies, my favorite one being Coraline. I put lots of musical artist that I like because listening to music can be one of my favorite things in the world. I put a lot of artist I listen to on a daily, like the Deftones, Korn, System Of A Down, Gorrilaz, Pixies, No Doubt, Mana, Hotel Ugly, Radiohead, Nirvana, Maya Hawke, The Cure, Djo, Steve Lacy, Billie Eilish, TV Girl, Cafe Tacuba, and Cigarettes After Sex. I put a thrift store sign because I love thrifting. Hot Topic is also there because I also love shopping at Hot Topic, although I have to admit Hot Topic doesn’t always have the best clothes.

Hello Kitty, My Melody and Kuromi are all there because I love them all and I think they’re iconic. Speaking of iconic Misa Amane, I know I already mentioned Death Note but I have to talk about Misa because she is a true fashion icon to me. Spotify because I love music and Spotify is my favorite streaming platform for music. The Converse because I literally only own Converse shoes. They Both Die At The End is my favorite book, my brother gave it to me for Christmas last year, I wouldn’t say I’m a fan of reading, but this book was too good. I couldn’t let go of it, It was really a good book, and I plan on re-reading and analyzing it. Ghost face, I love him so so much, I love horror movies especially slasher films. I know Scream probably isn’t a good movie to some, but I can’t help it I love Scream, and Ghost face is easily my favorite killer.